Powerful, end-to-end accounting functionality that you can rely on
Proven and trusted in the industry, MRI Qube Property Management is renowned for its robust accounting engine. Across a wide variety of property disciplines, portfolios and asset classes, the solution is utilised by hundreds of organisations to tackle the most complex of financial requirements – providing them with a rock-solid platform to achieve greater efficiency, increase revenues and comply with regulation.
Easily and effectively manage a multi-company environment.
Tools for development cost management, from conception to completion.
Manage and complete tasks simultaneously to expedite processes.
Enhance decision-making and business intelligence with extensive reporting features.
Store and maintain the financial information you require.
Enable fast, effective and accurate importing or data.
General Ledger – a full multi-company, multi-currency application
The MRI Qube PM General Ledger has the ability to provide profit and loss and balance sheet reporting, trial balance and period movements for either single companies or groups. It is designed to integrate fully with all other aspects of the solution, providing consolidation of all movements, transactions and journals produced via property management functionality and purchase/sales ledgers.
- Produce profit and loss, balance sheet and group reports
- Enable automatic bank reconciliation from electronic bank statements
- Handle inter-company transfers where journals cross companies
- Automate accruals and prepayments
- Produce VAT return information in line with Making Tax Digital
- Produce both multi-year and set-period analysis
Purchase Ledger – gain tighter control of your property expenditure
Fully integrated with all other components of the solution, the MRI Qube PM Purchase Ledger’s functionality will enable you to improve cash flow, streamline invoice entry and enhance supplier management – thereby promoting greater efficiency throughout the purchasing cycle. In addition, there is a depth of reporting capability for complete insight and overview.
- Access complete settlement history breakdowns
- Post and cancel invoices, credit notes, payments and refunds
- Import, register and approve invoices
- Compare POs against committed expenditure in real-time
- Design and produce payment and remittance advices
- Make payments by BACS and external sources