Hit the ground running
Unlike other case management solutions, MRI’s Safer Communities is built by sector experts, specifically for social housing providers.
- Save time – get started straight away – an out-of-the-box solution with industry-specific functionality
- Save resources – let us do the heavy lifting, not your IT teams. We’ll implement the solution without any complex configuration required from your teams
- Meet your goals – we’ll help you configure the solution to meet your specific organisational needs
Better support your community
Make your services accessible at all times with a self-service portal, available straight out of the box.
- Customers can report incidents, provide evidence, and track case progress themselves
- Reduce the administrative burden by asking customers to log details themselves, freeing up your team to offer more personalised support
- Increase transparency around your business processes for improved customer service
Consolidate your case management data into one comprehensive system to save time and improve your workflows.
- Everything in one place – move away from using multiple systems and outdated spreadsheets with our purpose-built solution, made specifically for social housing teams
- In-built automation – our intuitive workflows will save your teams time when it comes to repetitive administrative tasks
Meet changing sector requirements
Have confidence you’re investing in a solution that will be as useful tomorrow as it is today.
- Cloud-based solutions that benefit from regular updates
- We listen to your feedback – these solutions have been built in collaboration with our clients and industry experts
- Moves with the industry – as the sector changes, so will the capabilities of your solution
Comprehensive and integrated ASB & DA case management solution
Latest technology: mobile-friendly, cloud-hosted, highly secure, SSO/MFA
A highly configurable solution to meet legislative, regulatory, and local requirements (e.g. risk assessments, action plans, ASB/DA pathways, court packs, etc.)
Intuitive self-service customer portal to enable customers to report incidents, provide evidence and track progress
A back-office dashboard that provides real-time status updates with alerts and actions
Easy implementation with flexible authorisation by role
What3Words integration for accurate incident reporting and deployment of services
Audio transcription tool for accurate speech-to-text conversion, reducing manual data entry
Pre-built standard reports, flexible real-time report builder, and data exporting tool for importing data into the analytics system of choice
Electric Document Management Retrieval System (EDMRS)
Find out more about MRI’s range of technology solutions designed specifically for social housing providers.