Discover how MRI’s Housing Options & Homelessness solutions can help client-facing teams manage their caseloads during a challenging economy & political climate. A set of comprehensive, connected, and compliant solutions, MRI Housing Options allows local authorities and housing associations to manage their frontline services and allocate suitable properties to those in need:
• Manage your housing register and advertising portal and allocate properties following multiple allocation policies.
• Manage cases, monitor outcomes, and deliver solutions per the Homelessness Reduction Act.
• Collate, validate and submit H-CLIC returns to meet statutory reporting requirements.
• Manage outreach and single homeless pathway cases.
• Collate and submit counts, estimates and RSI (Rough Sleeper Initiative) returns.
• Manage their SWEP (Severe Weather Emergency Protocol) response and service delivery.
• Reduce temporary accommodation debt through monitoring, reporting, and communication of rental and service charge payments.
• Securely and efficiently manage s213b Duty to Refer referrals from partner agencies.
Solution experts Tommy and Jennie show how MRI Housing Options can help you and your organisation achieve your goals for housing and homelessness.