MRI Software is proud to be recognized by ERC as one of the 99 great Northeast Ohio workplaces for top talent in 2019. This marks the 12th time we’ve received the award. Applicants are evaluated based on policies and practices related to the attraction and retention of top performers, as well as data collected from employee surveys.
NorthCoast 99 winners participated in a rigorous application process that asked for detailed information on how their organization addresses top-performer attraction, development, and retention in five distinct areas: organizational strategy, policies, and communication; recruitment, selecting, and onboarding; employee well-being; employee engagement and development; and total rewards.
In addition, NorthCoast 99 gathered data on how top performers in each company perceived their workplaces and what benefits were offered to employees. The results were massively encouraging:
- 88 of this year’s winners offer mentorship programs for new employees
- 94 of this year’s winners encourage employees to participate in charity work
- 88 of the winners have a written policy on equal pay for equal work
- 98 of this year’s winners provide flexibility in the work hours of employees
- 79 of the winners have policies that allow for working virtually
While MRI Software is a fun place to work, winning this award has affirmed that our company culture is about far more than themed “spirit weeks,” in-office culinary options, and engaging recreational spaces. Even after growing into a global real estate software company, we still hold on to the values that made us great when we first started back in 1971. Today, we continue to encourage each and every one of our employees to:
- Make the Pride proud through honesty and respect for each other
- Get it done by taking responsibility for the projects they champion
- Strive to amaze coworkers, clients, and partners by doing their best
- Be fearless by setting high goals and innovating without limits
- Enjoy the ride at all times
In turn, this core set of values and closely held beliefs are being reflected not just in the attitudes of those who walk the halls of MRI offices, but also in the work done for our clients located around the world.
MRI Software’s mission is to help real estate companies to elevate their businesses by providing them with the tools they need to succeed, and that only works when our employees in offices from Solon, Ohio to Sydney, Australia are also being provided with the tools they need to succeed. We are proud of our team for always pushing the business forward and for always advancing the quality of our workplace.
Interested in joining the award-winning team at MRI Software? Be sure to check out our careers page for the latest openings!