Over the past few months, the leaders and clients of MRI Software have been recognized for multiple honors. At MRI Software, we love celebrating wins, especially when they represent success for real estate software as a whole.
The following awards are more than just individual achievements among the MRI family; they’re indicators for the future of the industry. We pride ourselves on being bold promoters of an open and connected ecosystem that works for everyone, and the recognition received by our leaders and clients affirms what we’ve known for a long time: the open ecosystem is the future of real estate tech.
Realcomm Digie Awards
For more than 20 years, the Realcomm Digie Awards have recognized companies and other real estate professionals that have excelled in their contributions to the industry through technology, automation and innovation. We’d like to extend special congratulations to MRI Software’s CEO, Patrick Ghilani for receiving the Julie Devine Digital Impact Award.
Patrick was presented with the Digital Impact Award at Realcomm 2019 for his many positive influences on the industry:
- Architecting and implementing a successful strategy to establish MRI as a market leader
- Aggressively building a partner ecosystem and continually acquiring synergistic companies to enhance MRI’s competitive position
- Being valued as a consistent thought leader and client-focused visionary dedicated to raising the bar on industry best practices
We’re also proud of Urban Edge Properties, an MRI client that won a Digie Award for Best Use of Automation in Property/Facility Management!
Owning 16 million square feet in 86 properties, Urban Edge Properties is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, develops, owns, manages and improves shopping centers in and on the edge of urban communities. Urban Edge was given a Digie for Best Use of Automation for:
- Effectively transforming digital processes and differentiating themselves in the industry as an innovator
- Pioneering the integration of budgeting and forecasting through MRI Investment Management with Spreadsheet Server
- Creating an innovative automated process for recoveries and accruals and integrating the lease process into their ERP
To learn more about Urban Edge Properties and how they leverage an open and connected ecosystem to improve efficiency, watch the on-demand webinar.
Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award is a celebration of innovators who have done extraordinary things in their field and brought their respective companies to the forefront of technological advancement. We are thankful for Patrick’s inspiring leadership, and we are happy to see him included as a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year in the East Central Region.
Learn more about Patrick in his Entrepreneur of the Year video.
Smart 50 Award Honoree
The Northeast Ohio Smart 50 Awards recognize the “top executives at the 50 smartest companies in the Northeast Ohio region,” and this year, we are thrilled to announce that Patrick Ghilani is featured on this list.
The secret of MRI Software’s success is not in our leaders or employees alone, but in the environment we foster, the clients we support, and in the open ecosystem we champion.