Property Management is an industry where customer service is key, and a big part of your working day revolves around effective communication.
Knowing how to communicate with your landlords and tenants effectively is essential, building those relationships during the good times so that when something does go wrong it will be a lot easier to handle.
In this session, we partnered with Real+ to help you:
- Unpack the best communication tools to ensure quality relationships with your landlord and tenants
- Set realistic communication expectations for your clients
- Communicate concepts to build rapport
- Use simple dialogue to create win-win situations for the clients
- Use specific language to ‘soften the blow’ when things go wrong