As COVID-19 (the coronavirus) continues to impact our communities, MRI Software is taking steps to ensure business continuity for our clients around the world. In the current environment, the health and safety of our employees, clients, partners, and communities is our top priority.
To view the latest resources available for MRI Software clients, please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Mitigating the risk of COVID-19 at MRI Software
At this time, MRI staff in offices worldwide are being strongly encouraged to ‘work from home’ until further notice. MRI is committed to making sure that business operations will continue while the situation evolves. We have taken the following measures to ensure business continuity and availability for our clients, partners, and staff:
- Travel restrictions – Suspended all business travel for all MRI employees worldwide
- Working from home – Put a ‘work-from-home’ policy in place for employees in all office locations
- Virtual meetings – Instructed employees to conduct meetings via video conference or online. If you currently have a meeting scheduled with us, your MRI contact will be in touch to make appropriate arrangements.
- Business continuity plan – Augmented and tested our existing Business Continuity Plan confirming support for work-from-home and remote support scenarios
- Events hiatus – Out of an abundance of caution, we have cancelled our attendance at large-scale industry events until further notice. Like many other organizations, we will continue to evaluate the need to extend this policy.
MRI is taking the necessary steps to ensure that our business services remain uninterrupted during this time, regardless of whether our staff are working in an MRI office or remotely. We are equipped to provide the high-quality service you have come to expect from us, and our support teams will remain available to users for the duration.
Data center and solution availability
As a provider of business-critical software solutions, MRI is dedicated to ensuring performance and availability for our SaaS-based offerings. We have a sizable and experienced SaaS operations team dedicated to managing our global data center footprint. Our SaaS environment includes extensive backup, disaster recovery, and redundant systems to keep application data secure and accessible at all times and to maintain business operations and continuity.
Communicating with residents and tenants
- For clients using MRI SaaS solutions, should your organization move to a work-from-home arrangement, rest assured that your staff will continue to have full access to property and financial data and other critical business operations as normal.
- Clients using our Callmax Automated Communications tools should make a plan to keep residents updated through their preferred channels.
- Commercial clients that leverage facilities management solutions to schedule communications should consider informing tenants of any cleaning schedule changes or closures to common areas.
- Investor Connect and Callmax can be used to share news and updates with external stakeholders and investors.
If you have questions or concerns about communicating with your clients, please reach out to BCP@mrisoftware.com.
Free training for MRI clients
To provide flexibility for our clients who are adapting to new routines or work-from-home scenarios, MRI is offering our library of live, public trainings for free. Visit the MRI Training Academy and use the code WFH100 to register for live sessions through 31 May, 2020.
We are constantly monitoring the status of COVID-19 and are committed to doing our part to reduce the spread of the virus.