Ensure accurate financial statements are presented to owners at each Annual General Meeting. In this webinar, we partnered twith Aylie Brutman from Sydney’s leading accounting firm Economos, to guide you through a clear process that will help you reduce queries from auditors, owners and committees.
You’ll come out of the webinar more confident when reviewing financial reports and using Strata Master to reduce errors and minimise turnaround time on audits.
- What reports should be run at year-end and what reports get audited
- How to reconcile balance sheet items
- How to review and reallocate Income & Expenditure
- What is taxable and who needs to declare income when filing an income tax
- How to report and lodge GST and what are the corresponding charges