This blog post relates to Rockend, one of our previous brands. For more information please read the press release.
Experience increased flexibility with Income and Expenditure Reports starting this April in Property Tree. Let’s take a closer look at this enhancement plus other improvements in the latest release.
Income & Expenditure Report
Other new functionality allows you to create a consolidated Income & Expenditure Report for Owners with multiple properties with three layout options to choose from:
- Property Breakdown – will generate an individual Income & Expenditure report for each property linked to the specified ownership/s.
- Consolidated Only – will generate a report which is consolidated by Ownership, it contains income & expenses with combined totals for all properties linked to the specified Ownership/s.
- Consolidated and Property Breakdown – generates a report that is a combination of the Property Breakdown and Consolidated. Beginning with a consolidated ownership report and followed by a breakdown of income and expenses of each property linked to the Ownership.
More on the April release
To learn more about the April 2020 release, including issues fixed please read the release notes. You can also take the self-paced training for an in-depth look of all the additions included in this month’s release.
More new features
Keep a look out for some big new features currently in Early Adopter phase including:
- Direct Connect, makes moving easy for partners by connecting tenants with all their essential moving needs. Direct Connect now integrates with Property Tree and can be additional revenue stream for your agency.
- Secure Sign, the paperless e-signature feature email us to get your free access today. We also invite you to tell us what is important to you in an e-signature application, complete this short survey to help shape the future of MRI Secure Sign.
- And next in line is Single profile summary view for owner, property and tenancy information as well as MRI Property Connect mobile app.
More features are in store for Property Tree and you can be among the first to experience them when you join the Early Adopter Program.
As always your feedback is critical to helping us help you, so please continue to send through your suggestions through Rockend User Voice.
Not a Property Tree user? Book a free demo today to discover the MRI + Rockend difference.