Shoreline Housing Partnership was officially formed in 2005 as an LSVT from North East Lincolnshire Council. They own and manage nearly 8,000 homes in North East Lincolnshire.
Shoreline Housing Partnership was striving to reduce the time and resources used in reconciling, setting budgets and monitoring actual costs. Existing spreadsheets did not allow for a central location which would hold all Service Charge notes, specific treatment of anomalies and apportionment splits.
MRI Service Charges was implemented in close collaboration with the in-house project team to ensure all customer requirements were met. Throughout the implementation process, the system was tailored to meet Shoreline’s individual business needs.
MRI Service Charges enabled Shoreline Housing Partnership to have all of their service charge budget setting data and actual spend brought over from their Open Accounts finance system. This data was held in a central database allowing for the retrieval of charges down to individual property level.
- Increase in accuracy of information for tenants showing a fair itemised statement
- Scheme or individual property information available.
- Queries can be answered quickly as all of the data is in one place.
- Property anomalies are controlled in an accurate way.
- Manual data entry has been considerably reduced.
- Improved productivity.
- Reliable and coherent data.
MRI Service Charges has reduced processing time and errors and has smoothed the overall Service Charge process.
Deborah Holcroft, Head of Finance for Shoreline Housing Partnership