MRI Software took part in a recent discussion hosted by News on the Block who brought together a panel of leading organisations, who’ve successfully diversified into the exciting build-to-rent sector, to discuss and debate many of the prominent challenges and lessons learnt when moving into new asset classes.
Oliver Miller – Director of Build to Rent at Pinnacle
Paul Noble – Head of PRS at HLM Property
Nicola McKernan – Operations Manager at Allsop
Katherine Rose – Managing Director at VervLife
Dan Foryszewski – Head of Investor Solutions at MRI Software
Fill out the form opposite to watch the roundtable discussion and discover their thoughts on the following topics and more:
- What is the future BTR outlook?
- Why is BTR the perfect fit for block managers?
- What considerations need to be made to make the leap into BTR?
- What are the technology differences needed for successful entry to BTR?
- Why a customer-centric approach is key