Customer Registration

Wider Partner Agency

Are you a wider partner agency to a local authority?

You will only be able to register here if your local authority is a Housing Jigsaw user which allows its Wider Partner Agencies to register through the Housing Jigsaw Customer Portal

Specified Public Body - Duty to Refer