A data-driven snapshot of rent collection for commercial, office and retail tenants
In March 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic initiated a period of sudden decline for most businesses in the US. This has resulted in an above-average number of outstanding rent collections for office and retail tenants. Join MRI Software’s Market Insights Team as we analyze data to quantify the business impact of COVID-19 on rent collection for commercial office and retail organizations.
During this time, we will:
- Present and review data from April and May 2020 to see trends in rent payment activity
- Analyze how tenants are prioritizing base rent vs other charges
- Compare differences between rent payments for residential vs commercial sectors
- Share new ways to surface relevant information to support decision-making based on market conditions
- Present MRI product enhancements designed to address challenges created by COVID-19, including the Accounts Receivable dashboard, payment agreements and document management capabilities