Ireland’s PRS Annual Conference
November 04, 2021
8 AM - 6 PM
Please visit the event website for more details
On Thursday 4th November 2021 catch us at Bisnow Ireland’s PRS Annual Conference – Investment, development, design & tech trends shaping the future of Ireland’s rental sector.
The residential rental sector in Dublin is still in its infancy compared to other markets around the globe, and Ireland’s housing market continues to face challenges with changes in government policy and legislation. However, investor sentiment and activity in the Private-Rented Sector remains positive. In total €345M transacted across 15 deals in Q1 2021, compared to €101M in Q1 2020, Cushman & Wakefield data showed.
This isn’t your average conference — the event will go beyond the realms of the Irish PRS sector. There’ll be expert speakers providing a comprehensive update on the future of PRS in Ireland – how to overcome the barriers, the creative financing strategies for acquisitions, design and development trends, and delivering sustainable projects.
- The current state of the PRS market in Dublin — where’s the activity, who’s lending and who’s investing?
- The kind of schemes international capital is targeting and the trends being seen in the equity and debt markets.
- Delivering sustainable PRS — the strategies and solutions to meet the government’s targets outlined in the Climate Action Bill.
- Addressing the challenges of Ireland’s planning legislation for the PRS market.
- How value add and amenities are evolving and how to integrate them into your schemes.
- What current data is revealing and how to utilise the findings in the construction and management process.
- What Dublin’s PRS market looks like into 2022 and beyond.
We are excited to be a key sponsor of the event, and our very own Director of Residential, Trevor Youens, will be on the panel for: Property Optimisation, a perfect blend of using big data for design, development & operations.