Whichever implementation strategy you choose, an XWMS can help you streamline operations, boost efficiency, and achieve your goals.
Unifying facility management, leasing, and workplace management via an XWMS delivers many advantages to organisations. The top benefits are increased efficiency and cost savings achieved by centralising all physical workplace information and processes into one system, reducing the need for multiple software and associated costs, and minimising errors and inconsistencies for your organisation.
With an all-encompassing view of the physical workspace, including occupancy data, lease agreements, and maintenance schedules, facilities and workplace managers have better visibility and control to make informed decisions, thus improving productivity and cost savings. For instance, a facilities manager may use the occupancy data from the XWMS to identify underutilised spaces in their workplace. With this information, they could change the workspace layout to better utilise the available space and reduce the need for additional real estate costs. By having all relevant data in one place, the facilities manager can make data-driven decisions that improve the productivity and efficiency of the workplace while also reducing costs.
Other benefits include:
- Enhanced communication and collaboration: Integrating solutions can improve communication and collaboration between facilities and workplace managers. With an XWMS, all stakeholders have access to the same information and can easily communicate and collaborate to resolve issues and make decisions. This can lead to improved employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Single software solution: By centralising all information and processes related to the physical workplace into one system, you can reduce the need for multiple software solutions and the associated costs. This can also reduce the risk of errors and inconsistencies when using multiple systems.
- Improved visibility and control over the workplace: Gain comprehensive view of the organisation’s physical workspace, including occupancy data, lease agreements, and maintenance schedules. This allows facilities and workplace managers to make more informed decisions about the workplace, leading to improved productivity and cost savings.
- Greater mobility and flexibility: Access information and manage your workplace from anywhere, anytime. This allows organisations to be more responsive to changes in the workplace and make decisions more quickly.
- Improved data security: An XWMS allows you to control access to sensitive information and manage permissions. This ensures that only authorised users can access sensitive information.
- Monitoring: Ability to monitor the end- to-end lifecycle and effectiveness of a property.
- Technology productivity: Application of cutting-edge technology for processes such as lease abstraction.
- Space visibility: Visualised accessible information for space planning, management and utilisation assessments.
- Protect your people: Presence management for employee oversight and safety.
- Unified departments: Connected facilities and maintenance management.
- Simplified projects: Capital planning lifecycle management for all phases of project management.
- Sustainability: Oversight for money-saving opportunities for your business.
- Lease Portfolio: on a single centralized platform, one source of truth.
- Compliance: Ensure you are adhering to the latest lease accounting standards and deadlines.
- Freedom of choice: Ensuring your technology strategy stays aligned with your fluid real estate priorities, by utilising open and connected technological architecture.
So, don’t wait. Start your XWMS journey with MRI Software.