At MRI Software, we take the security of your information very seriously. We invest significant resources in ensuring we have the processes and practices in place to meet or exceed information security requirements.
Our global information security team (InfoSec), led by our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), continuously review and mitigate application and edge security across our portfolio.
Where necessary, for many products and public-facing infrastructure, we engage the services of accredited third-party audit-firms to conduct penetration testing to ensure potential risks are identified and a mitigation plan is in place.
A recent significant data breach at another organisation, widely covered in the Australian media, was allegedly caused by an unsecured public facing API that exposed sensitive client information and personally identifiable information (PII). MRI Software products do not generally use unsecured publicly facing APIs.
As MRI Software acquires businesses and technology, we work to ensure baseline standards using the following methods, and work with each product team to make further changes as necessary.
- Edge Firewall Access Control List with automated threat feeds
- 3rd Party Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments & Management
- 3rd Party Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Malware Protection
- Change Management
- Application Whitelisting
- Advanced Endpoint Detection & Response (XDR)
- Required Security Awareness Training for Employees
- Patch Management
- System Hardening
- Multifactor Authentication for all MRI Software employees and strong passwords
- Multifactor Authentication on many of our MRI Cloud offerings
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Privilege Access Management
- DNS Inspection
- Network Segmentation
- Risk Management
If you’d like more detail about how we keep your data safe, please reach out to our support team for more information https://www.mrisoftware.com/au/contact-support/