Enrolling in Live Trainings
- Purchasing a Live training through the MRI Training Academy is a two step process.
- Step 1: Purchase the Training
- Step 2: Register or enroll in a training date
- All Live trainings are delivered via Webex.
- To join the Live training you are registered for visit My Courses and select the live training title
- Select the option to Launch the training
*Note: You can join live trainings only 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. Once you launch the Webex visual portion you will need to follow the instruction to dial into the audio portion either by phone or computer.
- If you experience any issues enrolling or joining a live training you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to resolve a Blank Page or Errors when loading eLearning Lesson
- Verify you have the current version of Adobe Flash installed and enabled.
- Please visit the following link for instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- Click the Check Now button in the first step to check your settings, and then follow the steps that appear. After that, please try the eLearning link again.
- If that does not resolve the issue, please complete the below steps and then refresh your browser:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Make sure to disable pop up blockers for the mrisoftware.skilljar.com site
- If you are still experiencing issues, try to load the lesson using another internet browser such as Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc…
- If you still experience issues after completing the above steps, please contact email@example.com.
How to reset your password to the MRI Training Academy
- Select Forgot Password link.
- Enter your email address associated with your login.
- Select Reset my Password.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Make sure to check your spam and junk folders as the email will come from a ‘noreply’ email address.
- Reset your password using the instructions provided to login.