Hopefully the pain of last fall’s Budgeting & Forecasting sessions is a distant memory and you have set about managing to the numbers that emerged from that process. At MRI, we work with organizations large and small who generally employ a process that consists of pulling information from a variety of sources, creating multiple versions across many spreadsheets and ultimately arriving at a number that any individual would struggle to explain.
We think there is a better way and we want to share that with you!
Join our B & F experts Andy Welkley and Jeff Kortis as they will describe a more efficient and accurate way to develop your organizations budgets and forecasts. Topics will include:
- Explanatory vs. Exploratory Analysis – what’s the difference and why is one better?
- Utilizing a single source of information and automatically loading data for the team
- Reducing the reliance on spreadsheets and improving collaboration – at the same time
- Evaluating ‘what-if’ scenarios while preserving the core budgeting process
- A demonstration of how the MRI Budgeting & Forecasting tool addresses these challenges