MRI Fixed Asset Accounting eliminates the need to move data across multiple external systems or files when accounting for fixed assets. Users can create capital assets automatically and manage those assets over their full life cycle, posting the relevant journal entries into the General Ledger at every step along the way, all without navigating away from the MRI platform.
By implementing MRI Fixed Asset Accounting, you will gain:
- Valuable time savings with automated journal entries into your General Ledger and simple asset creation from invoices
- Consolidated reporting across multi-company and multi-currency accounts as well as group and local tax books
- US Tax compliance, managing Bonus Depreciation, Section 179 Allowances, etc.
- Depreciation calculations you can be confident in – with built-in standards for GAAP, FASB, & IFRS, etc.
- A speedier month-end reconciliation process and a complete audit trail