MRI Software is seeking a Data Scientist to join our growing team! Following our recent acquisition of AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Business Intelligence technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. The success of this strategic initiative will be heavily influenced by the Data Scientist. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can help shape the future of the offerings.
In July of 2019, MRI acquired Leverton, a startup founded in 2012 by a group of scientists looking to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence for semantic analysis. Today, Leverton applies deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 25 languages. This role world work on further developing Leverton’s data extraction and contract analytics platform and help to apply AI and machine learning to other offerings within MRI’s expansive solutions portfolio.
- Be responsible for data model design and set up for various customer projects
- Implement data requirements in the MRI platform
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Coordinate with external resources to collect text examples for the creation of data models
- Perform final review of extracted data