BISNOW: Build to Rent Annual Conference 2022
BTRAC is bigger and better than ever!
Join us at Bisnow’s 4th edition of the Build To Rent Annual Conference (BTRAC) on 8 and 9 June in Wembley. That’s right, BTRAC will take place over two days in 2022, providing more dynamic content and facilitating more networking opportunities than ever before.
As demand for both BTR and SFR remain at all-time highs and continues to drive sector expansion this event will seek to uncover the people, tools, and strategies you need to raise more capital, increase your deal flow, stay ahead of the competition and take your portfolio to the next level. And, as ESG remains firmly at the top of the agenda for investors and developers, the conference theme for 2022 delves into strategies focused on People, Planet, Profit.
The 2022 programme will include:
- The current BTR investment market and predictions for the future
- BTR’s role in providing mixed use and vibrant communities
- The role of smart tech to increase NOI
- Next-generation construction and development trends
- The geographical locations opening up new opportunities
- Benefits of creating people-first developments
- How the sector can deliver a genuinely affordable rental product that works for all income levels
- The impact of a generational change in rental habits on pension structures
- How living spaces are evolving – trends in the wider beds sector
- Global outlook: international learnings
Make sure you register your place on the BISNOW website