Access to reliable information about the leases you administer is critical to the management of your real estate department. From the impact of the new lease accounting standards on your balance sheet to visibility into lease terms, commitments and cash flows, a comprehensive software tool can facilitate these processes and foster collaboration across normally siloed departments. Instead of relying on spreadsheets, inefficient processes and manual data entry, your lease accounting and administration teams can be more productive and efficient when they can access and share information more effectively.
MRI has worked with many occupiers to implement the tools and processes to help them realize these objectives of efficiency, visibility and compliance, and you can benefit from this experience! Our experts have prepared a session that will introduce you to best practices around lease accounting and lease administration and then show you how these will be implemented using MRI solutions. This really is a ‘can’t miss’ event for any real estate organizations struggling with the new lease accounting standards, visibility into lease terms and conditions, or challenges with cross departmental collaboration.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Be more productive with intuitive lease management
- Enable cross-departmental collaboration to ensure compliance with IFRS 16 & ASC 842
- Manage time more efficiently with automated alerts and calculations
- Understand the scope of your equipment lease portfolio and exposure to maintenance issues
- Make better decisions by modeling ‘What If’ scenarios