Data is the lifeblood of every modern real estate company, and it’s being created at a pace and in volumes never seen before. From traditional sources of information to operational performance data that the latest technology is driving, companies are collecting more data than ever. But can that data be accessed and reported easily, or, even more importantly, trusted for accuracy and timeliness? Without the ability to utilize reliable data efficiently, data can actually be a hindrance to the operations of an organization.
The old saying, “Garbage in, Garbage out” has never been more appropriate. Data collection is the most powerful way to ensure that the information that forms the foundation of most operational activities and strategic decision making is accurate and reliable. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why implementing data governance policies is critical
- How to focus on collecting relevant data and block out the noise
- How automating data collection processes improves efficiency and accuracy
- The dangers of siloed information gathering and storage
- The importance of data security and role-based requirements and access