As a member of the Education Services Team, you will be responsible for defining, developing, coordinating, and delivering MRI Software training programs for clients, employees, and partners. The Education Services team ensures training effectiveness across the organisation using our skills and knowledge of training methodology to craft compelling content. We are seeking an articulate, energetic, upbeat, and inspirational individual with the ability to engage audiences across multiple regions, utilising various methods to ensure successful delivery.
• Conduct needs assessments to determine training and/or performance solutions.
• Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the organization to understand business needs.
• Develop, design, coordinate and deliver comprehensive training programs that include Instructor Led, Self-Guided, and Web Based Learning.
• On-going instructional design and development of trainings for assigned areas along with organisation wide as needed.
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training(s) and development programs and make recommendations where applicable.
• Create and maintain project plans, training records, manuals, training environments, and job aids to support training execution.
• Manage, track, and record development programs and participants in the Learning Management System and supporting systems.
• Stay up to date on new training methods, as well as techniques and best practices within the industry to ensure current and effective training programs.
• Coach subject matter expert professionals on a variety of effective training best practices, materials, and techniques.
• Initiate and maintain a positive relationship with co-workers.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Training and Development, Education, HR, Communications, or a related field; or equivalent work experience in lieu of.
• 2+ years of hands-on, in-depth experience in Residential, Commercial, or Financial software or property management preferred.
• 2+ years of previous training experience in a professional business environment including instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies.
• Ability to design, implement, coordinate, and conduct training programs in a professional business environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with an engaging demeanor commensurate with positive adult learning.
• Articulate, energetic, upbeat, and inspirational with the ability to engage an audience across various methods.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems and/or rapid eLearning tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, and/or Captivate preferred.
• Strong organisational, planning, project management, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Expert in multi-tasking, organising and prioritising is critical.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.