MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a talented, motivated Technical Writer with a passion for producing end user documentation that supports our clients while using our products and clients to join our team! This individual will work closely with product managers, business analysts, engineers, and our support leaders to ensure they are delivering high-quality and effective documentation to our end users. A successful candidate will have the ability to understand and concisely communicate about products with simple to moderately complex technical structures or business process. In addition, this individual will need to apply information design principles across multiple delivery mechanisms within their assigned area(s). The ability to apply advanced proofreading skills along with identifying copy and substantive edits within one’s own work, and the work of others, is necessary to ensure both individual and team success.
Essential functions include:
- Creates new content using functional specifications, collaboration with Product Owners, and their own research as inputs
- Anticipates and brainstorms to solve team problems as they arise; understands and capitalizes on opportunities created by organizational and operational changes
- Tracks dependencies and deliverables for complex, multi-resource projects
- Modifies templates, structure, and document presentation; analyzes existing documentation and determines ways to restructure and fill gaps
- Works independently to identify and implement necessary changes and improvements to release-specific user guides, installation guides, and release notes