The Technical Client Success Specialist is a key role within MRI’s Client facing teams. They provide the glue across many departments and help clients navigate MRI when their circumstances fall outside of our standard processes. Working together with Account Management, Professional Services, Product and Client Support teams to ensure success. The Client Success Specialist will need to be especially skilled at building relationships with their clients and within MRI and have an obsessive focus on client satisfaction and representing the voice of the client.
- Establishes strong business relationships and partnerships with client contacts
- Attend Account Service Reviews and Project Update Meetings with our Contractor client base, managing upcoming works and priorities
- Activities will include:
– release management for non-project related releases collating ticket info,
– arranging code merge,
– creating release notes,
– scheduling and communicating deployment resource,
– server patching fielding queries from clients
– manage Maintain infrastructure RFC process, draft RFC, Schedule with clients, ensure clients and internal approval, arrange resource for implementation and testing and manage communication.
– Infrastructure data migration tasks as required
- Supports client retention by maintaining team communication with new and current clients and escalating issues as appropriate within MRI Software to appropriate departmental representatives throughout the company
- Using MRI’s best practices and tools, monitor and manage health, satisfaction, and adoption for assigned accounts
- Continually assess processes and best practices to identify improvement opportunities and work with Global Client Success team to incorporate improvements
- Act as escalation point for accounts and ensure client issues are prioritised appropriately, visibility is at the right level within MRI and action is being taken as agreed to by leaders
- Work closely with all other client facing colleagues to ensure the client’s journey is a positive experience and bring visibility when the experience starts to deviate from that expectation
- Stay up to date on MRI solutions and integrations to allow for productive interactions internally and with your clients
- Experience in account management, customer support or client facing role preferred
- A high level understanding of databases, networks, connectivity, mobile devices, DR/Backups, SAN’s and servers is required
- 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate or Financial industries preferred
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction/retention
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Technically savvy
- Nice to have: experience with Qube PM or Horizon
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.