As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with MRI Software, you will have the opportunity to work with leadership across the globe to match candidates with the various career opportunities in our organization. If you are looking to join a fast paced, growing, global organization, MRI Software may be just the place for you. In this role, you will find yourself professionally challenged with the ability to identify top talent while building relationships with hiring managers and business leaders across the globe. With a proven full-cycle recruitment process that focuses on mutual fit and candidate experience, our team is helping to build innovative teams of passionate members that are pioneering the real estate technology space.
- Responsible for all areas of technical and professional recruiting including strategy, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates.
- Learn and follow our proven recruiting process designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidate strengths against position requirements to include cultural fit within the business.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of employment with candidates, to include salary, benefits, and other offerings where available.
- Provide top notch customer service to candidates, hiring managers, peers, and other internal and external constituents in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Execute candidate screening process, which may include but is not limited to application reviewing, conducting HR phone screens, reference checks, and onsite interviews
- Manage the employment offer process, including preparing offer letters and packets, conducting reference and background checks, and presenting employment offers
- Track, analyze and report on metrics and effectiveness of recruiting programs; analyze new trends and share best practices
- Take proactive measures to regularly streamline and constantly improve processes; research recruiting best practices, methods, and processes
- Other duties as assigned.