MRI Software currently has a full-time opening to fill the role of Tier 2 Support Agent for our real estate software suite in our Dallas, Texas office.
The Tier 2 Support Agent, as a member of the Occupier Support Team, plays a key role in the success of a customer in leveraging MRI products. The Tier 2 Support Agent works closely with the Consulting, Support and Cloud Operations teams to assist with testing and troubleshooting our customer solutions.
The successful candidate will bring energy and resourcefulness, combined with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Develop a deep understanding of both the functional and technical aspects of the MRI product suite
- Provide detailed problem management support during active implementations
- Test the product for customer specific requirements and manage issues found during the testing process
- Assist with production support cases, document common issues and add to our knowledge base
- Liaise with internal departments globally including Consulting, Engineering and Cloud Operations teams
- Perform system testing, replication of issues and if possible, debugging on behalf of the customer
- Assist in issue resolution during customer Upgrade projects
- Attend, contribute to and support customer meetings where appropriate
- Provide support to MRI partner organizations globally. Support may include issue resolution and assistance with troubleshooting.
- Adhere to all internal policies and procedures as required by the MRI Information Security Management System (ISMS) as part of the ISO27001 standard
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. This role will involve working in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- Professional image and appearance
- Must be fluent in English
- 5+ years of commercial IT or software support experience working in a similar environment
- Knowledge and understanding of databases including SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Excellent Analytical skills