MRI is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to develop, grow, and execute partnerships with Consulting firms and Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) as well as Resellers and Distributors within the Asia Pacific region. This individual will be required to work cross functionally across the MRI organization spanning sales, product management, development, professional services and the global partnering organization to gain agreement with requisite stakeholders to execute both the region partner strategy and new partnerships that are aligned to that strategy and the Global Partner Program. This includes identifying, pursuing and onboarding new technology and solutions partners that complement MRI’s APAC GTM product suite as well as consulting partnerships that drive demand creation. A critical component of this role will be to drive top line revenue with these newly developed partners.
This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships internally and externally across the organization and work collaboratively to support the success of our business. This role will report directly to the VP of Global Partnerships with dotted line reporting to the Managing Director for the Asia Pacific region.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership and channel development, business development and sales. Other responsibilities include developing and delivering presentations, engaging and interacting with executives at partners, determining partner product fit and developing business cases to support partner development.
The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, critical thinking, executive presence, team player mentality and strong business acumen. A good understanding of the Real Estate Industry and Enterprise Software is a plus.
- Identifying technology partnerships that are complementary to and/or fill gaps in MRI’s product suite and develop the relationships
- Identify consulting partnerships that align and support MRI’s geographic GTM needs for service delivery and expansion
- Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives in line with partner and MRI strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with MRI to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in MRI to support growth of our business.
- Identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how MRI can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Achievement of MBO’s associated with driving revenue and new account development and related activities.
- Transition developed partnerships to Global Partnerships organization for ongoing management