MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
· Configure, implement and administer servers and related applications, including VMware and Citrix, to provide a responsive and consistent computing environment.
· Build new systems and deploy application software
· Install new software releases and system upgrades
· Create, update, audit and modify Data Centre documentation as required
· Troubleshoots components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data centre analysis and evaluation.
· Partners with Engineers to ensure successful implementation of new technologies and assures SOP’s are accurate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Knowledge of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, storage and backup devices, VMWare, Citrix and other solutions as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities.
· Proficiency in server, storage and virtualization standards, techniques and tools.
· Analytical/problem solving skills.
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization.
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality, as needed.
· Effectively organize and prioritize work.
· Simultaneously manage and deliver multiple projects.
· Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams, team leaders and engineering to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
· Effectively influences others to ensure levels of quality and timeliness are met during the service improvement and delivery process
· Windows scripting (PowerShell) preferred
· Experience in an SaaS model and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus
Training & Experience
· Associates Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.