We are looking to add a Solutions Consultant to our growing team focused on social housing. As a Solutions Consultant at MRI Software, you will be responsible for delivering all business benefits to clients. If you are looking for a role where you will never be bored and have something new to look forward to each day, then this could be the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities
The role has a broad range of responsibilities all targeted at delivering business benefits to clients.
· Guide new clients through the implementation and configuration process towards set objectives for going live with the software.
· Provide ongoing professional services to clients, such as:
o Business analysis
o Business process development
o Solution design and specification
o Data manipulation, import and extraction
o Running workshops
o Report building
· Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the solutions.
· Contribute wherever possible to achieving a high level of billable utilisation.
· Follow the GPS internal processes and procedures, including the appropriate and timely updating of all internal system.
· Achieve goals outlined within your training plan.
· Maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
· Work with the other consultants to achieve the overall team objectives.
· Other tasks as assigned by your manager.
· You will have considerable previous experience of providing consultancy around configurable software solutions, both for implementations and to existing users.
· You will be comfortable with both the business requirements and the technical environment.
· You will have good communication skills and be comfortable with dealing with all levels of a client organisation from the Directors onwards – and be comfortable with all sizes of organisation.
· You will understand the increasing expectations that clients have of business software, and the need to deliver a good experience.
· You will be organised, methodical and with sound commercial understanding of how a software house operates.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.