MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property and investment management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500, FTSE250 companies.
Implementation of MRI’s Investment Management & RAM Fixed Assets suite of applications and providing business/technology consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity which will enable the successful applicant to develop as a Subject Matter Expert on client facing projects. Central to this will be the need to play a key consultative role in scoping and implementing business model solutions: ensuring client specifications are met by gathering and interpreting requirements and working closely with other key MRI stakeholders and specialists to facilitate technology-based solutions that meet the Client’s business needs.
Additionally, the successful applicant will train clients in the use of MRI Investment Management software with particular attention on advising and demonstrating how to apply best practice. Therefore, applicants must be capable of producing and delivering high quality product training presentations, and be prepared to take the lead in detailed, fast-paced working sessions with users to facilitate the successful launch and buy-in to new technology-based business solutions.
Developing specialised business solutions requires a high degree of coordination and cooperation between MRIs multi-skilled specialist team working closely together from development through to successful implementation. Therefore, it is essential that the person selected for this role is a genuine team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Work with clients to gather their requirements
• Conduct gap analysis, document client requirements and translate into MRI Investment Management design elements
• Advise and foster industry best practices
• Write business documentation including training material
• Assist clients in software configuration, testing, and deployment
• Manage client expectations, project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise
• Plan, develop and deliver face-to-face and web-based systems training programmes
• Follow implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement MRI’s Investment Management products and services.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Degree (Real Estate, IT, Business Management or Accounting preferred.)
• Effective presentational and communication skills at all levels (from individual user to executive)
• Client focused with the ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solutions orientated with tenacious problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of software implementation methodologies
• High Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously to meet project specifications and milestones.
•Demonstrable interpersonal skills and authentic team player is essential.
• A high level of professionalism and client-satisfaction oriented
• Must be prepared to travel and work with the client on site, as required (up to 15%)
• 2 – 3 years of experience in property analysis, valuations, consultancy or fund accounting
• Experience with training and training delivery
• MRICS or Investment Management Certificate (IMC, CFA) would be a distinct advantage.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.