MRI is looking for someone who is excited by a challenge and is committed to moving our products, brand and client services forward. The successful applicant will focus on various MRI products.
The position involves providing services to many of South Africa’s top property companies. This will include training, support and project implementation. Based in an office environment which is innovative, fun and caring, and offers great learning and growth opportunities.
Qualification: B. Com (university degree), or BSc (Hons), Property Studies or similar degree.
Experience: Ideally 1 to 2 years work experience.
· Positive presence and mindset.
· Good communication skills.
· Good commercial and business acumen.
· Strong relationship building skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Collaborative work in a team environment.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Own transport and be able to travel (local and abroad).
Scope of duties:
· Co-plan projects with projects manager.
· Drive project implementations to ensure effective system implementation.
· Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ensure projects are delivered on time and of satisfactory quality.
· New client training and consultancy services on MDA products.
· Keep client decision-makers informed of progress or lack thereof.
· Take part in project close-off meetings with clients and facilitate transfer to support procedure.
· Regular meetings with project manager on project progress.
· Provide training services to existing clients.
· Provide training on new system features.
· Provide product application support to existing clients.
· Assist with analysing complex support queries.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level, management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across