MRI Software is currently seeking a Client Support Specialist to join our team in our Sleaford, Lincolnshire office! In this role, the successful candidate will work with the MRI Software Client Support team, analyzing complex software issues, engaging with our worldwide client base, and providing an incredible customer experience every day. In this position, you will be the primary point of contact for a broad variety of customers from financial and property management institutions, assisting with a wide range of questions and issues. MRI Software will rely on YOU to listen to and empathize with our clients and use your troubleshooting skills, technical savvy, and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a consistent, professional experience.
- Customer focus and a passion for support
- Creative and curious troubleshooter
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate technical concepts
- Previous experience in customer service
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft products required
*In-depth training on our software will be provided.*
At MRI we pride ourselves on our employees, so we have a comprehensive range of benefits available including but not limited to;
- Regular social events in a welcoming, complete atmosphere.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Quarterly departmental celebration
- 6 Flexi Fridays throughout the year- chance to enjoy the long summer evenings
- Generous annual leave offering
- Access to Perkbox
- Healthcare cash plan
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!