MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
The Sales Engineer works hand in hand with the Sales Team to develop and demonstrate solutions to expand existing relationships and acquire new clients. This position will provide pre-sales support, collaboration on sales strategy, technical presentation acumen, and product expertise to MRI Sales professionals selling the Horizon solution. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional technical capabilities, thrives on pressure, works ahead of deadlines and contributes evenly in a highly demanding, collaborative team environment. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long-term application support revenue for MRI Software.
Essential functions include:
- Act as a technical resource for the MRI sales team from qualification to the successful close of the sale.
- Be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to assigned deals, prospective clients, and existing customers while ensuring customer WOW.
- Develop, design, validate, and assist in positioning MRI software capabilities to include advanced product concepts and 3rd party complimentary interfaces.
- Deliver customer-centric value-based presentations and solution demonstrations
- Present both the functional capabilities and business value of MRI software applications including demonstrating deep familiarity with MRI direction, product roadmap and industry presence.
- Able to deliver proof of concept that can be used to establish viability, address technical issues, demonstrate alignment with discovered client needs, and advance the sales process.
- Evoke prospect and client confidence while positioning MRI offerings and architecture in the best possible light.
- Anticipate and address technical objections in the sales cycle.
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Contribute directly to attaining or exceeding quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years relevant computer applications or database/tool expertise.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting software and/or ERP solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of systems, application design, and integration methods.
- Possesses basic to advanced programming experience in HTML and other web-based technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, framing, business justification, project execution, and learning on the fly.
- Capable of interacting with and influencing C-level decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve for improved business processes and work through complex technical problems.
- Willingness to work with minimal direction as part of a team to solve technical and business challenges.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel between 30-40%.
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a CRM, ERP, and/or real estate software company a plus.
- Previous experience with MRI and competitor’s products a plus.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.