MRI Software is seeking a Software QA Engineer to join our team in our Saratoga Springs, NY office! Under the highly collaborative, agile development methodology, these individuals work with software engineers to test and create code in our dynamic team setting. Using defined software testing practices and procedures, this person will drive the quality of our products and services, and gain a deeper understanding of specific programming languages.
- Define and execute manual and automated test strategies, using industry Best Practices in the design
- Interpret the results of manual and automated tests at both the Application Program and user interface layers
- Understand industry best practices and recommend where and when to apply them on both an immediate, and long-term basis
- Applies defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Creates clearly documented plans, designs and results
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.