About the role:
Essential Functions Include:
- Work as part of a balanced team of engineers, product managers and business people as part of a blended team.
- Help solving problems with software, across a vast spectrum of complexity, language and framework types.
- Collaborate with product managers, and other members of your team to design the best and simplest solution possible and work together to overcome any challenges along the way.
- Enjoy full stack development. On any given day, you’ll tackle a user story, working full stack from UI to backend to DB. You’ll learn to push code up through the CI/CD pipeline and take your work to production.
- Work on existing application by rewriting or modernizing existing business-critical systems.
- Constantly seek to improve on the code, and the development process of the team. We’re pragmatic, not dogmatic, and we value taking a holistic approach.
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of MRI and industry trends
Skills & Other Requirements
- 3+ years’ working knowledge of and experience with Java/Kotlin or similar development experience
- BA/BS or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with front-end programming languages and frameworks
- Exposure on RESTful APIs
- 1+ years hands-on experience with an AWS production environment
- Experience with (CI/CD)
- Experience with relational databases (preferably PostgresSQL)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, ability to multi-task and participate in team work
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Exposure on RESTful APIs and SPA frameworks
- Flexible working arrangements & CBD office location
Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Me Days: an additional 3 days of leave each year to qualifying employees
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!