MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Applies defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of moderate to high complexity.
- Analyzes and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements.
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects.
- Builds effective working relationships with development and cross functional team members.
- Authors and/or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested before entering QA.
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code (and corresponding lessons learned) based on regular peer reviews.
- Decisions impact personal and team deliverables.
- Contributes to an environment that encourages constructive debate leading to better outcomes.
- Mentor entry-level software engineers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Other Requirements
- 2+ years experience with .NET development (C#, VB.NET).
- Experience with SQL server.
- Experience with React or Angular, preferred.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including multiple development methodologies (experience with Agile principles preferred)
- Direct project involvement delivering software solutions (enterprise software a plus)
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- Self-motivated, highly reliable contributor with a great work ethic focused on project and business success.
- Team player with a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (minimum requirements/equivalent):
- BA/BS or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years proven experience within software engineering
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.