MRI software seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing .Net based applications. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be directly involved in design, development, customization, configuration, testing and enhancing browser based applications. You shall participate in the entire software development life cycle including Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
- Analyses and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Delivers production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
- Contributes content to technical writers and reviews product documentation of own deliverables
- Multitasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-6 years working knowledge of and experience with programming in .net using C#
- Experience with or working knowledge of the following is essential:
- o ASP.NET Core MVC
- o C#
- o SQL
- Understanding of various development processes (SCRUM, Agile, RAD, etc), including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success.
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success.
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate.
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience