Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
- Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
- Analyses and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
- Potentially team lead a small group of Software and QA Engineers
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Delivers production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
- Contributes content to technical writers and reviews product documentation of own deliverables
- Multitasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 2-5 years working knowledge of and experience with programming in .NET using either VB or C#
- Understanding of various development processes (SCRUM, Agile, RAD, etc), including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of team leading a small team highly desirable.
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
- Experience with or working knowledge of Delphi is essential.
- Desirable skills include working with Microsoft programming technologies including .Net Framework, C# and/or VB.Net, SQL Server and/or Oracle DBs, TSQL, MS Visual Studio, IIS