The Services Partner Project Coordinator is part of MRI’s Global Client Services Operations team and will be responsible for working with our Partners delivering MRI implementations to ensure they understand and adhere to MRI’s project management disciplines and reporting. Other responsibilities include identifying engagements which are appropriate for outsourcing to Services Partners and identifying the most appropriate Partner depending on solution and complexity of implementation.
- Educate Partner teams on MRI’s requirements for project resource scheduling, time entry, billing, status reporting
- Track Partner teams’ achievement against project management requirements and work with Partner teams to improve if required
- Approve and reconcile Partners’ invoices
- Act as internal liaison for solution development deliverables tied to Partners’ implementations
- Understand Service Partner specialties/strengths to match partners with engagements