MRI software seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing .Net based applications. As a Software Engineer, you will be directly involved in design, development, customization, configuration, testing and enhancing browser based applications. You shall participate in the entire software development life cycle including Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Design, Develop and Maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write efficient and effective automated unit tests
- Review and refactor code
- Use structured Agile based development processes that are suited to the nature of work being carried out in the project
- Support junior developers ‘work
- Document the system design, development and operational procedures
- 4+ years of experience in developing browser-based application using .NET
- Proficiency in at least one .NET language (C# preferred)
- Experience in developing RESTful web services using ASP .NET Core Web API
- Good SQL skills preferable with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.