MRI Software is seeking an Senior Integration Engineer / ETL Developer to join our team! This individual will be focused on integrations for our Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Platform to other MRI platforms and external client platforms. Following our 2019 acquisition of AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage AI and ML technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can help shape the future of our offerings.
In July of 2019, MRI acquired Leverton, a startup founded in 2012 by a group of scientists looking to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence for semantic analysis. Today, Leverton applies deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 25 languages. This role is responsible for applying defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements. This position will be responsible for developing/implementing integration goals and visions of the product and contributing to executing those goals. This role will help train and develop junior engineers and engage in other leadership responsibilities.
- 5 plus years of experience implementing enterprise level integrations across systems using ETL tools
- 5 plus years of experience with Azure Data Factory/Alteryx or comparable any of the ETL tools (Knime, Talend, Pentaho, Apache NiFi, Informatica)
- Familiar with use of REST APIs and SQL
- Experience as an Azure Architect/API Architect is preferred
- Experience with Python/Pandas a plus
- Experience with requirements gathering process
- Experience leading and mentoring junior ETL Engineers
- Proven work management experience required
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.