The Senior Financial Analyst’s primary focus will be to work collaboratively with Practice Leaders and stakeholders across Global Professional Services and within Finance to ensure timely and accurate FP&A planning, reporting and ad-hoc analysis. The successful candidate will have the vision, initiative, and relationship management skills to streamline and enhance the processes, reports and systems toward scaling the organization and support Practice Leaders in ensuring they meet their financial targets.
- Prepare, maintain and present the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting package, including analysis and commentary on performance metrics and variance analysis to forecasts and budgets
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed
- Lead monthly reporting and business presentations to Regional & Practice Leaders ensuring value-added information is provided to enable execution towards achieving financial targets
- Evaluate, analyze, manage and communicate Professional Services metrics: Utilization, pipeline, backlog, headcount, pricing/discounts and assist with work distribution strategies for Service Partners
- Lead, manage and continually assess the Services budgeting and re-forecasting processes and related analyses, including integrating acquisitions into the processes
- Participate and assist in the annual business planning process for Professional Services to meet and exceed budgeted financial projections
- 6+ years of progressive experience in finance or related field
- 2+ years in Finance in a Software or Professional Services organization
- Experience creating utilization and capacity models
- Experience with process improvement analysis and initiatives
- Experience influencing behaviors and outcomes of senior colleagues
- Executive level communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Technically savvy
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.