Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
MRI Software is seeking a Screening Operations Manager to join our team! This individual will be working on our MRI Screening team in the multi-family residential applicant screening space. The work would include keeping track of the big picture and identifying potential areas of improvement to drive productivity as part of a team of about 35 to 45 people delivering tenant screening to real estate clients and pre-employment services to a wide variety of industries.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to drive continuous improvement, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Operations Manager to work with our teams to deliver the best multifamily residential applicant screening services to our innovative and industry-leading real estate software clients.
Essential functions include:
- Inspiring and motivating colleagues to perform at their best through positive encouragement and MRI Core values, Make the Pride Proud, Get It Done, Strive to Amaze, Be Fearless, and Enjoy the Ride
- Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors
- Work with teams to optimize daily capacity and volume to deliver screening services as efficiently as possible
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of screening services
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to maximize productivity
- Providing vision and direction to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Coach and develop team members to promote internal growth and expertise
- Identify potential problems and points of friction, actively fostering continuous improvement to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Anticipate and track operational and tactical risks and provide strategic solutions
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course to take advantage of changes in the market
- Oversee and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual key performance metrics
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast of best practices, new trends, and compliance in the screening industry
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Skills & Other Requirements
- BA/BS Degree in Operations Management or similar relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience in the Multi-family industry a positive
- 2-5 years of experience in Applicant Screening a positive
- 2-5 years of experience in Fair Housing, FCRA, FACTA, and criminal record reporting a positive
- In-depth knowledge of continuous process improvements and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!