• Research, identify and actively approach new potential customers in the EMEA region using our toolsets.
• Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets.
• Work toward quarterly/monthly targets which will contribute to your bonus structure
• Partake in an internal development program which will include participation in sales and product training sessions.
• Efficient and clear management of all MQLs using our CRM system.
• To deliver on assessed learning and development tasks (presentations, performance analysis, sites visits with field sales and personal development plans).
• Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and experiences).
• Other duties that are deemed appropriate for the role
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Understanding of how social networking tools can be used in business
• Keen interest in technology and its place in the business world
• Be open to new initiatives and have the confidence to voice your own opinions on improvements that can be made
• Understanding that following a structured sales process can deliver better results
• Flexible and focused self-starter with the ability to follow directives and work independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.