Are you looking to join an organization that provides a challenging environment while encouraging personal and professional growth? If so, MRI Software is the place for you! We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Development Representative team! This role will be focused on expanding MRI’s customer base by sourcing new opportunities for our sales team.
As key members of our Marketing function, the Sales Development team works to engage prospective and existing clients via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for MRI Software solutions and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue-generating tasks, including market analysis and organizational research within existing and prospective client organizations.
- Research, identify, and actively approach new customers in the North America region
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets
- Research and gather information about target companies
- Meet or exceed quotas for qualified leads passed to the sales team
- Document all activities and interactions in our CRM system, Salesforce
- Provide a clear, compelling, and articulate explanation of our business value to prospective clients
- Participate in sales and product trainings
- Other duties as assigned