MRI Software looking for an experienced and skilled candidate to join our team as a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer. As a QA Engineer you will be responsible to assess software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and manual test scripts. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them and see that they are dealt with.
We perceive the QA Engineer as the knowledge bank of the business domain associated with the product(s) you will be working on and shall be the main go to person for all team members including the developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Review and analyze requirements, specification, epics, user stories and provide timely feedback
- Design and develop well structured test plans
- Estimate, prioritise and plan testing activities
- Design, develop detailed, comprehensive test cases and execute them
- Identify and report issues and then verify that they are resolved
- Perform regression, sanity, smoke testing
- Support junior QA engineers
- Collect quality test data
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proficient in working using Agile/Scrum development process
- Keen eye for details and commitment to excellence
- Ability to provide feedback and suggest alternative on functional requirements
- Exposure to of Test Automation preferred
- Solid knowledge of SQL skills and scripting
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.