MRI Software are looking for an experienced Project Management Office(PMO) Manager to lead a team of project managers in our Global Professional Services (GPS) department.
This role is two-part split between managing multiple customer facing engagements of varying complexity and duration, and team leading a team of project and engagement managers in multiple practices with both dotted and direct lines of management.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years’ experience within a “B2B software solution delivery” environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Successful delivery of multiple concurrent consulting and technology projects to customers using MRI’s Framework implementation methodology
- Ensuring quality of delivery and customer satisfaction
- Customer relationship and expectation management during the engagement lifecycle
- Enables sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques for project success
- Identifies and develops project management methodology, best practices and standards.
- Provide clear and accurate management reporting and statistics
- Work closely with the Sales teams and have a solid understanding of the sales process
- Coaches, mentors and trains and provides oversight for project managers
- Liaise with practice managers / directors on project escalations
- Work closely with product/offering managers on new product launches
- Customer focused
- Efficient time management
- High teamwork ethic
- Commercially aware
- People management skills
- Good all-round communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office