Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
MRI Software is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team in Sydney, Australia! This individual will provide internal support to a dedicated team of Account Managers. Assist with the creation of project documentation in line with project management methodologies and engage with stakeholders to deliver a seamless on-boarding experience for our clients.
This role will ensure that clients are on-boarded smoothly and efficiently, in turn creating advocates of MRI residential products.
As a highly disciplined and process driven individual the Project Coordinator will strive to exceed our clients expectations throughout the on-boarding experience and always model the MRI guiding behaviours.
- Monitor and report on project progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Engage in stakeholders where required to plan and execute software implementations
- Ensure what matters to the customer is prioritised in the on-boarding experience and delivered
- Effectively work with other business units to efficiently on-board customers
- Maintain current and up to date product knowledge on all products
- Assist in taking enquiries/orders from our existing customer base wishing to enhance or upgrade features within their current system.