MRI Software is seeking a SaaS Project Manager to join our team in our Solon office! This individual will be responsible for the development of deployment strategies, communication and project plans that keep both the business and customers informed.
- Coordinates and oversees the regular and ongoing upgrade process of MRI’s SaaS clients.
- Provides the highest levels of communication and client service during the upgrade and migration processes.
- Ensures all client interactions are handled in an efficient and quality focused manner.
- Participates in the development of creative and strategic initiatives to improve efficiencies and processes related to SaaS client upgrades and migrations.
- Enhances the client experience through cross-functional partnerships.
- Develops internal and external project plans for SaaS client upgrades and migrations.
- Plans and manages projects through delivery, directing the project team and influencing stakeholders.
- Provides project status reports & dashboards, schedules meetings and develops meeting agendas to track status and keep projects on schedule.
- Identifies problems, proposes solutions, pushes for decisions and escalates as necessary.
- Creates and contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results.
- Presents ideas and plans to internal and external stakeholders to provide awareness, encourage participation and generate results.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.