MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
MRI’s platform team creates services and user experiences across our product portfolio for use by our application teams, partners, clients, and professional services team. The Product Manager for Platform Products will lead the the definition, strategy, requirements, and delivery of key products that will provide seamless cross-product experiences to our end users as well as professional services and development teams.
You will partner with cross-functional leaders, including other platform teams, application teams, partner team, and the AI team to deliver the preparation and oversight required to make the Platform Products succeed in the market.
The role will be measured by delivering high quality, innovative solutions that are adopted by the market and are competitively differentiated. Manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross-functional partnering.
Success will require closely engaging with internal stakeholders, partners, and clients as well as doing market research to define and drive delivery of a solution that provides exceptional market value. Candidates must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous innovation is key. The role will be working with and providing team leadership to team members in various locations and time zones.
Essential responsibilities include:
· Develop and promote the platform products strategy and vision
· Discover and validate both internal and market problems and opportunities globally
· Responsible for ensuring roadmaps are defined and priorities are communicated
· Ensure product feedback loops are in place with customers and key business areas
· Responsible for the end-to-end solution lifecycle from market validation, requirements definition, and GTM coordination, as well as continuous innovation and enhancement
· Ensure the solution has KPI’s to track performance (adoption, usage, profitability, ARR etc.)
· Participate in business plans and business cases, including persona development and pricing
· Working closely with pre-sales to ensure we have strong demos available, ensuring key business areas are up to date with roadmaps and new features
· Working closely with Marketing to develop solution documentation and marketing including Go-to-market plans
· Proven results building platform products that span both developer, power user, and end user roles
· Good understanding of modern architectures including API and SOA
· Comfortable navigating in the intersection of strategic business needs and technology solutions
· Analytic & strategic thinking
· Solid decision-making skills
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Audience-aware communication skills whether talking to senior-level client personnel, senior MRI management, or your technical SCRUM team members
· Software Development Lifecycle using agile principles
· Knowledge of MRI’s products or real estate technology preferred
· 5+ years of working experience in enterprise software
· 3+ years of product management (or equivalent) experience
· Experience with global and distributed business teams and processes
· Experience with Low Code/No Code solutions preferred
· Minimum Educational Requirements:
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent